Teppenyaki Sauce 375ml - R50
This Asian style sauce contains corn flour, garlic, soy sauce and ground ginger.
Perfect for Asian stir-fried vegetables, fillet, fish or chicken.
Try our Terriyaki Beef fillet recipe below:
1. Cube beef fillet in roughly 2cm cubes.
2. In a little olive oil, fry the beef on high heat and brown. About 3 minutes.
3. Reduce heat and add Teppenyaki sauce, enough to cover the meat.
4. You can use a little water to thin the sauce.
5. Best served MR, add a little Japanese shortgrain rice on the side.
Use within 7 days - store in fridge