Bluegrass Sauce 375ml - R65
Mushrooms, home-cured bacon, cream and a hint of blue cheese (6 Servings)
1. You can serve this sauce with anything, we recommend to serve it with chicken schnitzel. Store bought is just not the same, so we share our recipe:
2. You will need free range chicken (Or organic if you can get your hands on it), panko crumbs, flour and eggs.
3. Butterlfy a fillet of chicken. Place chicken in plastic wrap and use mullet to flatten. Do not overflatten the chicken as it can become dry.
4. Dust with flour, dip in egg and the coat with Panko crumbs.
5. Fry in shallow oil on medium heat, until crumbs turn golden brown. Cover with sauce & serve immediately.
Use within 2 days - store in fridge